1. Ban on organizing events.
2. Check-in from 4 p.m., and check-out time before 10.00 a.m.
3. The quiet hours at the facility last from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.the next day.
4. The Guest is not allowed to lease the room to third parties even though the period for which they paid has not expired.
5. The hotel guest bears full financial liability for damaging or destroying the apartment's equipment and technical devices due to their fault or due to the fault of their visitors. The guest should report the damage immediately after it was noticed.
6. The landlord is not liable for any loss or damage to money, securities, jewellery, other items and valuables or objects having scientific or artistic value.
7. The landlord does not hold liability for loss or damage of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest.
8. Smoking in the apartment is strictly prohibited (including balconies). For breaking the smoking prohibition, the guest will be charged an additional fee of PLN 500.
9. The apartment has a smoke detector. Please do not generate smoke during your stay, e.g. during cooking. If the detector is activated and the fire brigade arrives, you will be charged for their arrival. During cooking and baking, stay in the apartment and turn on the kitchen hood.
10. The behavior of guests and persons using the services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other people. The landlord may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
11. in case of any problems, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com, booking.com or phone +48 799 811 810.
1. The person making the online booking is responsible for the correctness of the data provided in the booking form. The service is not responsible for incorrect selection of the date or incorrectly entered data in the form. In the event of any irregularities that cannot be corrected by editing the booking, please contact the staff as soon as possible.
2. Contact details are available in the "Contact" tab, in the upper part of the booking calendar and in e-mails.
1. Failure to perform the actions described when submitting the reservation, within the required period, shall result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
2. Cancellation or modification of the reservation is possible via the link in the e-mail or by contacting the Customer Service. By using the link in the e-mail, you can automatically cancel your booking immediately.
3. A prepayment of 100% of the booking value is required. Up to 30 days before the start of the reservation, 30% of the amount paid is refunded. Less than 30 days before the start of the booking, the amount paid will not be refunded.
1. The reservation is considered confirmed upon receipt of an e-mail with information about its acceptance.
2. The prices presented in the system include VAT. They may also include other services specified in the offer description.
(+48) 799 811 810
(+48) 799 811 810
Kołobrzeg, Sułkowskiego 4A